Updated: Aug 10, 2018
Hey there! I'm here with another post. So today's question is..do you like pasta? If yes then this delicious post is for you.. :-) Yesterday I cooked Pasta for my son as he loves it. It was for his lunch box and I was in hurry early morning but grabbed some time to just click a picture of it..he he! :D
Yummy!Is't it? :P Do you want to know how I cooked them? just follow this recipe.
1. Boil pasta..decant it and keep aside.
2. Take a pan and heat it. Put some oil and add half fine chopped onion. Stir it for 1-2 minutes.
3. Add 2 tablespoon full of tomato basil puree along with salt and black pepper. Mix well.
4. Stir it for 2-3 minutes and then add boiled pasta, 2 teaspoon tomato ketchup and some Parmesan Cheese. Mix well.
5. Garnish with some basil leaves and it's ready! :)
So...what are you waiting for....just give it a try. Don't forget to leave some love in comment box. If you have any query..feel free to ask.
Be kind, thankful and optimistic!
Signing off for now..!